We are seeking a take charge, tech-savy team player to join our financial team and help manage the billing and payables of our small and growing NJ ad agency.
You are well-organized, extremely detail-oriented and willing to learn everything there is to know about our cloud-based agency management system – Function Point – which essentially runs our agency. Some knowledge of and experience with Quickbooks a must.
You are a personable team player deeply committed to the success of your employer and fellow staff members. You want to help us to succeed so you can reap the rewards of our growing shop. In turn, we want you to have a happy, satisfying and rewarding career with us and we will be equally committed to you and your happiness.
- You are extremely well-organized and can prove it
- It kills you to be behind in your work
- You welcome handling multiple tasks
- You know how to manage receivables
- Help answer, screen and direct incoming calls with professionalism and poise
- You are task and deadline oriented
- You aren’t afraid to learn/tackle new ad agency management system (it’s easy)
- If you have had some ad agency exp, bring that with you
Minimum 3 years Bookkeeping or Accounting/Invoicing experience with some experience in service industry preferred. College degree a plus. You will need outstanding references to be considered.
Great career opportunity for right candidate. Great working environment. Covered parking too – you will like that. Send resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org